New Member Registration
Code of Practice
Apply to Join
You must use the exact name of your company.
You may not use a trading name
Type of Organisation:
Type of Membership:
Active Event Organiser
Associate Member Only
Car Track Days
Bike Track Days
Data Protection Act 1998
Contact information given above will be publicised on the ATDO website and made freely available to all. Contact information for individuals above will be held for ATDO purposes and only disclosed as reasonably required for ATDO purposes. By completing this form you confirm that every individual whose details appear above consents to ATDO holding and disclosing their details in this way.
Using your real name makes it easier to identify you on the forums
Application to Join ATDO - Declaration
In order to become a member of ATDO an authorised signatory of your organisation must read and agree to the following declaration and sign in acceptance.
I/we apply to join ATDO. I/we wish to proceed with the application, having the necessary authority to do so on behalf of my/our organisation. I/we confirm that my/our events conform to the requirements for membership and agree to abide by the rules of the association. I/we will send a payment of £160 by bank transfer within 7 days of application.
I understand that by joining ATDO I/we become a member/guarantor of The Association of Track Day Organisers Limited and bound by its Memorandum and Articles of Association. (Copies available on website).
1) I/we agree to abide by the code of practice at all times.
2) I/we agree to the probationary period of 12 months or 6 events (whichever the shorter). You must notify us of your first 12 months events.
3) I/we confirm that during the probationary period I/we must not, in any way, advertise or promote the organisation as being a member of ATDO.
4) Should the organisation fail the probationary period, I/we understand that no refund will be given on the membership fee paid.
5) I/we agree to be randomly inspected one or more times by ATDO or an approved 3rd party.
6) I/we agree to the ATDO disciplinary procedure. In the event of a complaint being made about the organisation, I/we agree to the inspection procedure and to agree to pay the cost of the inspection. I/we understand that the cost of inspection is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the inspection.
Please note - A complaint about your organisation does not guarantee you will be inspected. A panel will review each complaint and it’s credibility and seriousness assessed.
You must include proof of £5,000,000 Public Liability cover (in the name of your organisation) within 7 days of your application unless you are except from this requirement (ie you are an associate ATDO member and not an active organiser of track events).
I/we will forward proof of insurance by fax or email within 7 days
I/we are exempt from the insurance requirement
21 Jul 2018
Position within Organisation
Contact the Webmaster
(c) 2018 Association of Track Day Organisers Ltd